Skip to content
- God has graciously provided Faith Mission with the ability to accommodate over 85 visitors at a single time as a result of dormitories that were built on as an addition to Faith Mission. Typically, a group of individuals will visit Faith Mission for a period of one week to experience our work here and the workings of God on the mission field. This is always a tremendous experience for those who come.
- We have been excited about the amount of youth groups/young people that have made a decision to be a part of the work here while visiting. Great times of fellowship and building of relationships result quite often with those in their own group and other groups that are visiting at the same time.
- It is the desire of the Faith Mission Staff and leadership (this of course includes all of the Mexican pastors and leadership associated with Faith Mission) to have God touch each and every life that visit’s the work that God has created here. We are excited about the opportunity to have you come and be a part.
- Please make note: the street that went from the bridge leading into Mexico going to Faith Mission was permanently closed. Please use the Google map to get the new instructions on how to to get to Faith Mission before coming into town.
- All persons crossing the border will need to have a valid and up to date passport. If they do not have a valid passport, please contact us. Please be sure each member of your group has the proper identification before coming.
- GROUP LEADERS: IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE THE TIME TO THOROUGHLY AND COMPLETELY READ THE VISITORS PACKET, EVEN IF YOU HAVE MADE TRIPS HERE IN THE PAST, AS CHANGES HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS OCCUR. IT IS OUR DESIRE IN PREPARING THIS PACKET TO BE OF HELP IN YOUR TRIP AND MINISTRY PREPARATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WHILE READING THE MATERIAL.
- The visitor’s ministry play’s an integral part of the vision and work of Faith Mission. While this is a separate part of the work as far as the Mexican work and churches is concerned, the groups that visit the mission interact directly with that aspect of the ministry while visiting.
- To check on Mexican Insurance to take your vehicle across the border, we suggest you contact Arreola’s Insurance Agency. You can contact them at 1-830-775-3252 or 1-830-768-2358.
Reviewing Important Information For Your Trip
- Anytime you leave the country on a mission trip, there are numerous forms to fill out to make sure that you have a safe trip. In these forms you will find important information needed to prepare for your trip.
- It is very important that the leadership from each group provide a copy of this information to each individual in the group.
- We strongly suggest that you meet as a group several times before arriving, and go over this material in detail to address any questions or concerns of your group.
- You can download all of these forms under Forms on the left side of this page.